Tuesday, March 28, 2006

blogging

isnt blogging a substitute for a written diary?
if i'm not wrong, the whole reason why i jumped onto the band wagon of blogging is because of my cousin, Grace.
due to the fact that she was goin overseas to study, as a means to catch up on the happenings of my life, she got me to start blogging too.
i nvr took blogging too seriously.
it jus seems like my channel of frustrations usually.
its jus a channel where i can say anything and everything i want freely without being judged.
just to express my thots n perhaps feelings and emotions too.
little did i imagine that this cud be the reason pple are bitching abt me, or are having weird thots.
nevertheless, my objective remains clear.
i am keeping this blog and updating it whenever i want to is for the main purpose of FRIENDS who want to know whats going on in my life.
only pple who know me and who are truly concerned will know wads going on in my life.
just to clear the air, i am not what pple perceive to be.
as i mentioned earlier, my blog is jus a means of expressing my anger and frustrations as well as joy even!
sometimes we shud not be so judgemental.
it is only when we can look at things at a broader perspective that we are not so closed-minded and selfish.
perhaps that is smthg to tink abt.
not everything is what it seems. the key word here is seems.
i do realise smthg thru blogging; it is either that our command of english is so poor or some pple just dun hav EQ or sensitivity at all.
sigh. this is a realistic and pragmatic world. of cos we wont get everyone to love everyone else. but mayb someday, somehow, we can find it in our selfish hearts to be truly caring, concerned, sympathetic, understanding, kind, forgiving and to love others.
some day. some how.
to anyone who has a religion, pls help to pray for peace, harmony, love and compassion for everyone u know. lets hope that God will grant us the grace to see things that are beyond the superficial level.
some day. some how.

No comments: